Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Our boys on Halloween 2009

It's just crazy how big they are.  They are so cute though.  Trav was a convict of some type while Brandon was a Jedie - I think that is how you spell it.  They spent Halloween weekend with their mom so we didn't get to see them in person but Trav sent me these pictures. We are going to be attending a costume party in a couple weeks so then we will get to see them in costume.  Also, Josh and I dressed up as Batman and Catwoman but I didnt take any pics of us so I will do it at the costume party and share them later.




2 comments:

  1. There is no "e" in Jedi man. A costume party in the middle of November? That's crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I most definitely want to see your costume. So don't forget to post pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete