Friday, October 30, 2009


I took my favorite little kitty cat trunk or treating on Wednesday night.  She is always so much fun to be with. The costume was a little too short for her and it was way tight on her feet.  She would try to crawl and get so mad cause she could not move like she is used to.  We ended up cutting off the feet at the church and then it fit much better.  Kami and her boy had to leave to go to some military dinner and mom had to hand out candy at her trunk so I took Rilee around to the other trunks.  The first one we stopped at was handing out dum-dums so I let her suck on one while we went around to the other cars.  She was not really interested in anything else after that.  :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Britt, I didn't get your e-mail address to add you to my private list for my blog. Will you please send it to me? lindseylobb@hotmail.com. thanks doll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks SO adorable!! I love her little cat costume, I can't believe how big she's getting!

    ReplyDelete