Thursday, August 13, 2009

So today my oldest son turned 13. It is really crazy to think that I have a teenager! Also, my dad turned 50 last week so I am just feeling old. I never thought any of these things would come, I mean it seemed it would be in another lifetime that I would be the mom of a teenager and my parents would be 50. Anyway, enough about that!
So my best friend and cousin had her first child on July 22nd, a little girl by the name of Olli. It has been so cool watching her be a mom. It comes so natural to her and she does such an amazing job. I was lucky enough to take the day off she was born and spend the day in the hospital with Kirbi and Adam awaiting her arrival. What an awesome day it was! After going through that day with Kirbi and watching Kami give birth to my little niece back in December I look forward more and more to the day I get a chance to bring a little one into the world! These two little girls - Olli and Rilee, have changed me forever. They are so darling and I love them in a way you would not think possible. How fortunate I am to be so close to both of them and watch them grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment