Friday, March 13, 2009

Random and Spoiled

I really thought by now I would use this more and be better at it... Sorry for those of you who check in, it's pretty boring. Swear someday I will take the time to make it cuter! I am just getting used to having a computer at home so making time to use it is still hard for me.

So... I recently got a new washer and dryer, they are the LG RED Front Loaders. It makes me feel so grown up having them. I know that probably sounds weird especially when I own a home, you would think that purchase would have made more of an impression. Anwyays, I just have fantasized about having them forever and they seem like such a LUXURY! Totally loving them, everything I wash smells real amazing, they are pretty to look at, and they play a little tune when a load is done. I am real lucky to have a husby who will allow me to be so spoiled! Love him oh so much!

2 comments:

  1. Well I know I'm VERY jealous of your new front loaders! They are so perfect and red! You are spoiled!! Love you

    ReplyDelete