Friday, February 13, 2009

I love my Josh




I love his shaved head, his voice, the way he laughs at my jokes, he loves me for me, he loves to spoil me, he always thinks I am sexy, tells me that he loves me all of the time, he kisses me often, he flirts with me even though he already has me, he watches law and order with me even though we have seen all of the episodes, he takes care of all the stuff I hate doing – like putting gas in the car, he is always trying to get me naked, he thinks my obsession with cleanliness is cute, he is supportive of any decision I make, he pushes me to reach any goals I set, he gives the best massages, his facial hair, what a great dad he is, when he says he will do something – he does it, his work ethic, he never gets mad, he cuddles, he hugs tight and holds on long, he holds my hand whenever we are in public, he listens and he talks about his feelings, he loves my cooking, he loves my family, he makes me laugh, and so many other things! I am so lucky!

1 comment: